"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Spring Countdown


To help ease the winter blahs, I'm thinking spring! With fifteen rooms in my home, I've begun spring cleaning one room at a time. So far, I've gotten nitty and gritty in the laundry room. Fourteen more to go from ceiling to floor. Whistle while you work ... just whistle while you work. Can you hear me cleaning in the basement? Next week the Mr. will have to help too.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Good for you! I usually do my Spring cleaning in February...everything in the house gets moved and cleaned behind, underneath and Tomer has to help move it all.
I LOVE this picture...reminds me of when I was a child...nostalgic...sigh.
Keep whistling...a merry heart doeth good like a medicine!!!
~Hugs

Deb said...

Oh --you're WAY too motivated for me!

If you get tired of cleaning you house and you want to take a road trip, I've got rooms that need to be nittied and grittied!

Pat said...

That's a lot of rooms, sort of like a Mac Mansion!
I'm sorting through my photos, spring cleaning will have to wait till spring..or later!

Mrs. Mac said...

There's a method to this madness about early spring cleaning. If I finish up just as spring approaches, that leaves me more time to start up the garden's creative juices. Hi Ho, Hi Ho ... it's off to clean I go ...

Margie said...

That is an AWESOME idea, I think I might have to get started in our linen closet!!