"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Moody Sunset


I love sunsets! Quite often, near the end of the day, I take a break to study the western sky trying to predict the sunset. This "moody sunset" was snapped in May near a wetland area of Hauser Lake where the road splits off to Newman Lake. Now the area is a marsh ... and is the same spot we saw a moose a few weeks ago.

Photo by "Me", May'06 (click on image to inlarge)

1 comment:

gramma_s said...

I love the sunset photo and the reflection in the lake. It's beautiful. I was told when I first started selling to beware of too many sunset photos, because everyone takes them and the market is full of them. and people could get tired of them. Well my thought is that, they must be worthwhile because God makes one every night, so I shoot every sunset I can.