"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bittersweet

Tomorrow DH heads back to work for another month. This temporary arrangement is hardest when he has to leave. Once I'm back in my little routine, I'll be OK. Partings are hard ... but I'll try not to pine away. That would be a sin of some sort anyway ... each day we have on earth must be treasured and not taken for granted ... even those days we are miles apart.

Our home builder is a step or two closer to building our home. The plans can be picked up on Monday from the engineering department, then off for a site plan and a building permit.

This week finds me meeting with Nathan's current and post move schools to set up an Individual Education Plan (IEP) for the coming school year. And I must finish up Ann's home school reports to send in to our school. I am thinking this is my last week of home schooling ... she will be attending public school in the fall.

Today we drove up north to Sandpoint. My mom and I visited the new Coldwater Creek store and found some nice clothing ... but it was a bit pricy for our budget. Ann had another class tonight for driver's training; she gets to drive with the instructor on Friday.

Well, it's getting late ... sleep tight.

No comments: