"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blog-Fest 2008


Yes, I'm attending a blog-fest this afternoon. What is a blog-fest? It's a gathering of bloggers in my area that are going to meet face-to-face. I'm a bit nervous about meeting on-line strangers ... so please, (if my mom is reading this today) if you don't hear back from me that means I've been abducted or worse. If I'm a goner, please make sure to lay me out in my finest pair of blue jeans, my cute brown sweater with the faux fur collar, my Bible in my hands, and a smile on my face ;) .... OK, I'll be back later with pictures (maybe).

1 comment:

Idaho Dad said...

It was nice to meet you. I feel like I know you and your family so well already. There wasn't much of a chance to just sit and visit, but at least we can put a face with a name now.

Keep on bloggin'...