"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Friday, January 18, 2008

What I Do For Fun On Thursday Nights



Granny's Slumber Party:

Where: Granny Mac's Home
When: Every Thursday Night (Until your mommy graduates dental night school)
Time: 4:30 PM 'til ?
RSVP: A day in advance
Bring: Diaper bag, formula

On Thursdays I keep my grandbaby overnight because his mommy has night school and his daddy gets off work at 9:00 PM. They both have to be at work very early on Friday mornings.

Currently I'm watching "Wonder Pets" (The new "Barney") ... this episode is all about going wee, wee ;) I think WP is very cute ... but watching more than a few episodes is punishment for this granny ;)






2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

I feel tha same way about Wonder Pets! LOL cute but too many episodes..Oiy

Margie said...

i like that turtle guy