Monday, February 08, 2010
Whatever Happened To ...
.....my new over the cooking range (now defunct) microwave/exhaust oven? It bit the dust after just 2-1/2 years of use. It seems it just couldn't take the heat from all of the summer canning I do. And the last time I fried chicken (a once a year ordeal around here) the electrical panel got 'fried'! Sad at the time, but oh so much happier with my new exhaust fan and the tile back splash repaired .. there is no comparison to the exhaust performance!
And the microwave .. well, I brought in from our front porch a little vintage table Mr. Mac's grandpa made ... put it in our eating area in the kitchen with a small (seldom used) microwave I had stored in the basement.