"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Sunshine

Another day ends well at Disneyland ... but I'm worn out and in need of  rest. The 'hand raising' pic of Nathan and his BIL Ryan ... is a 'before' pic ... before he got booted off the ride for not wanting to sit down;)  Some things were impossible for him to enjoy.

Top photo:  Ryan & Elizabeth with Nathan & Jacob at the hotel ... bottom left Nathan & Ryan on Big Thunder Rail Road ... bottom right .. Jacob and friends

7 comments:

Pat said...

Love the pictures! What a great vacation with the entire family along...lots of memories to share.
I think Nathan looks plenty happy in the before picture, who needs to go on the ride. I do understand what you are saying though, and you have provided him with a trip he'll never forget. Your family is so precious.

Jada's Gigi said...

Hope you're having fun!

Adi said...

Thank you so much for showing us your good times. Of your readers you are the only one who can go to Disneyland now. Please enjoy it for all of us.
Also enjoy the good weather, I see lots of bare arms running around there!
..

Jim said...

Adi sneaked in and stole my signature. Sorry,
..

Felisol said...

Dear Mrs. Mac,
I'm so happy for all of you.
Nathan has the broadest smile I've ever seen, like a 1000 watts.
I am sure you are having a ball. Hope Nathan gets to meet his heroes, The Beauty and The Beast.
From Felisol

Maggie Ann said...

wow...how fun! =)

Amrita said...

oh my soul these are huge slices of sunshine