"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Flipping Out


... OK ... I mean 'wearing flip flops' We are having a mini spring warm up ... a lovely 73 F today and tomorrow in the upper 70's. Perfect weather! No need for the a/c or heater, socks, jackets or boots. Just lovely painted tootsies to play peek-a-boo at the end of my flip flops. Today was a 'drive topless' (in the open-air Jeep of course) around the lake type of day. Oh my ... the winter must have singed my mind to be speaking of tootsies and topless!

6 comments:

Amrita said...

Hurray!

Constance said...

Your jeep reminds me of all of the 4 wheel jeeping we used to do in Ouray, Colorado in the San Juan Mountains. Great memories, of rolling the top back and getting that 360 degree view!! I say go topless any chance you get! Tee Hee
Connie

Trish said...

I love your Irish welcome...may I steal it and put it on my Blog????

Trish said...

p.s. We are having a dark, damp, cold day...we just had some hail!!!
Enjoy the warmth...my tootsies are freezing!!! LOL

Deb said...

We had hail today. Pea-sized balls of ice bouncing off everything. Fun. Wee. Not really. I'm ready for those 70 degree temps!

Maggie Ann said...

That sounds so relaxing!