Saturday, April 04, 2009
10 To Do Today
1. Read my Bible
2. Make fried breakfast potatoes for Nathan (again;)
3. Read paper ON THE FRONT PORCH rocking chair with fresh cup o' coffee while petting pooch's noggin (called multitasking).
4. Sit outside in intermittent rays of SUNSHINE!!! (been a bit deprived of late ... good dose of vit. D).
5. Fill bird feeders in back yard.
6. Scratch up a patch of thinly snow covered veggie garden (dirt looks like chocolate cake ... a good sign).
7. Rotate reading one of five books.
8. Walk every inch of our two acres looking for any sign of SPRING!
9. Change two beds ... wash sheets & towels ... tidy laundry room.
10. Enjoy a new supply of Happy Juice from aforesaid 'chores/duties'
Enjoy your Saturday ...
Easter Card Image credit here