"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Dance

Today is a good computer day. We now have a high speed connection. To be honest ... I started hating even checking blogs (not the writers) due to the s...l...o...w bouncy signal. And my iPhone is fine for quick checks for directions or getting calls ... but not for 'surfing' .. All we needed was a high power router. So easy! Still checking for a good deal on a laptop.

5 comments:

Constance said...

I know what a difference it makes when you have high speed connection. Some of my bloggy friends took forever for their pages to load and so I started avoiding them on my daily rounds. Now, I can keep up easier unless I fall behind becasue I am out of town, I am still playing catch up on some of them!
Connie

Felisol said...

Dear Mrs. Mac,
I agree. One's internet life is seriously damaged when the signals are bad.
I'm beginning to blame the Face Book. Whenever I've been there my connection fails or is slowing down. And we already have a high speed router.
From Felisol

Pat said...

I'm thankful with and for you. I've missed your frequent blogs!

Trish said...

Yippee...glad to see that you are up and running again!

Jim said...

Hi M&M, this is wonderful news for you.
We didn't want to break down for one either. And the same for cable TV. But we had to join the crowd when the stations went digital.
Stay warm, more cool weather appears to be coming your way!
..