"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Family "Quest"

Photo about 1963, Salt Lake City, Utah, My family ... Mom, Brothers & "Me"

Over the past month or so, I have been on a quest to locate some of my long lost cousins. All of which I have not seen in over 25 years ... With just a clue to the whereabouts of one, I have located three, learned of the death of another ... found an aunt .... and have many childhood memories coming to the surface of my mind. Pleasant childhood gatherings at lakes and family homes. Distant ... but still there nonetheless. My family is small ... mom is a only child ... and dad is the youngest of three boys (his brothers long gone now). So to locate my family, even after so many years, is a great find.

No comments: