"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Friday, January 05, 2007

Watch The Finger Wagging

I don't have much to offer you today as I'm off to meet with the painter and then pick up a friend at the airport ... but I leave you with this funny finger pointing story from a stay at home/home schooling dad that innocently taught his 4 year old daughter a new twist on the not so fine use of finger puppet (hand gesters) ... go ahead, it's a short ... but funny story ... here's Family Phil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for warm weather. Someone make this cold stuff go away.

I woke up this morning with a very bad sensation in my lungs... Something I haven't felt since I had pneumonia back in 2001. I'm very very worried about this.

Saija said...

*laughing* ... i'm imagining it ... goes to show, we should never judge another's actions without first knowing the FULL story!

Terry said...

Dear Mrs. Mac...I am SO happy. Noel Lewis has put some more of my links in!!