"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Excuse My Absence ... I've Been Playing

Yes, I've been playing with Jacob nearly every day this week. And all the granny stuff people have told me over the years is all true. It's the best job in the world! Maybe tomorrow or early next week I'll return to my blog. Until then, you can find me at home, or the park, or his house. Or perhaps drop me a line at my email address:
sillyoldme@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Pat said...

No excuses need be given - your doing just what needs to be done, and I'd do exactly the same! He's so darling and looks like he's growing so strong! He already has some stylin' hair going on there! It's impossible to love a baby too much - so have lots of fun!

Terry said...

Oh Gramma Mac...This little darling looks just like my mom's babies looked.
Lots and lots of dark hair!!
Miss Patty is right[as usual]..plenty of time for blogging later.
This baby is far more important!
As I look at this sweet babe, it amost makes me want to do a posting on Mom Golden's babies.
I might just DO that after I have finished my cat and dog posting!...Love Terry

Sara said...

what a fine way to spend your time! i say keep at it, he is so beautiful.

Jim said...

Well Mrs. Mac, he is very cute. I think you guys can have a lot more fun than blogging.
I'll catch you later.
..

Jada's Gigi said...

What a head of hair!! he is adorable and yes, all the grandma things they've told you are true..:) No comments on the dinner post?? we always loved Sunday dinner at my Granny's too... nice traditions to pass along..and the kids do love momma's cooking don't they? :)

Maggie Ann said...

Oh how sweet he is...and look at that hair...love it!