"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thursday, August 02, 2012

The Good Old Summer Time On Lake Coeur d'Alene


.... in a zippy pontoon boat.  A great way to spend a lazy summer afternoon.  Even Nathan enjoyed the ride.  He really wanted to try wake boarding.  Maybe next time we can get pulled behind the boat in a raft.  The one we were going to use flew off the boat as it was being hauled down to the lake (oooops)!

I am amazed how tired I was when we got home.  All I did was sit under the boat's canopy and watch life go by.  Eat a sandwich and grapes ... time for a good night's rest.  First I need to get my land legs back.

2 comments:

Deb said...

It looks like Nathan had a great time - what a smile!

Glad you enjoyed the time on the lake.

For what it's worth - we're always exhausted when we return from our boat trips as well...of course, there have been times when we've been in the water pulling the boat...oh, I really need to blog about that one of these days...

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

You live in such a beautiful place! I remember being there as a kid and I loved it then too. :)