"These happy golden years are passing by, these happy golden years." Laura Ingalls Wilder

Friday, November 25, 2011

Through A Glass Darkly

Deep Lake, Millersylvania State Park, Washington
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a (wo)man, I put away childish things.
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Corinthians 13:11-13 (KJV)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Wonderful verse..one of my favorites.
The pictures is so pretty!

Felisol said...

Beautiful.
The special picture and some of the finest verses in the Bible.
I'll keep them close for this special season I'm in and bury all my whys.

Saija said...

one of my favourite verses ... and what a great pic!

blessings on you this thanksgiving weekend!!! (hugs)